Make A Booking Today
Fill out the contact form below and we will contact you to book in your vehicle.
We, at Bracken Ridge, are known for more than our skill as a repair and maintenance service. Northside Radiators and Auto Care has, in fact, become synonymous with trust and exceptional customer service. Despite the fact that we started so humbly in 1968 as an entirely family owned business (known as Brett’s Northside Radiators back then), today we are one of the most renowned names in repair and service of Copper/Brass Radiators and Heater Cores for a wide variety of vehicles, machinery, and equipment.
Our regular in Bracken Ridge has been happy with us for decades now and that only inspires us to do better instead of getting complacent about it. Our repair and maintenance services, paired with our customer-centric approach, is what we have to offer without any compromises at your end.
Our clients in Bracken Ridge count on services offering car cooling repair & maintenance, radiator repair & maintenance, car brake repair, suspension repair & replacement, auto replacement parts, log book service. Trust us for caring for your vehicles as if they were our own.
Northside assures you of the best available automotive air conditioning repair in Bracken Ridge. Our clients swear by it, and our highly-skilled professionals pride in it.
We’re THE name in auto brake repair in Bracken Ridge. No matter the kind of repair or replacement your auto brakes need, we’re up for it because, well, we’re skilled for it.
Car maintenance log book is a great choice ONLY if your service provider has earned your trust. We certainly have. So, we save you the money and we let you keep your automobile warranties intact.
Maintenance & Repairs
You don’t just choose any car repair & maintenance shops near you. You choose the best. We’re that best you’re looking for. Our large client base speaks for us and you’d love to be a part of it.
Suspension & Shock Absorbers
Got a faulty front/rear shock absorber? Damaged suspension giving you a rocky ride? Northside is great at shocker/suspension repair & replacement. A smooth ride is our promise to you.
We talk radiators, and our name is proof enough. Half a century of experience gives us the power and the skill to fix and/or replace any sort of radiator. We are the go-to radiator repair guys.
1. Will my car’s warranty become null and void if I had it serviced from another place and not the authorised agency?
Odds are that it will. If you do wish to save on the fat expenses that agencies raise for you, you can choose our log book service. That enables you to get your car serviced for a fraction of expenses and still retain your car’s original warranty.
2. How often will I need to recharge my car’s air conditioning system??
ONLY when you feel that the cooling isn’t reaching the usual cold temperature. Else, there is no need at all. In cases where the A/C service has been regular and efficient, the need for recharge may never arise.
3. Would I see any tell-tale signs if I had a busted shock absorber or suspension?
Yes, there are a couple of tell-tale signs.
- You will feel that the ride is no more smooth.
- The car will nose-dive as you brake.
- When you brake suddenly, the stopping-distance will become longer
- You may notice the suspension fluid dripping below the car.
- You will notice tire cupping or scalloping.
- When you drive over a bump, the bounce will feel more intense.
- Turning on a curb will cause more swaying and body roll than usual.
You may need a new front/rear shock absorber when you notice any of these symptoms.
4. Do I need to replace any car part regularly?
There is no standard rule regarding such a replacement. The secret is to stick to the owner’s manual of your car. That is the only thing that dictates any car part replacement and the frequency prescribed for the same.
5. When do I know that my car has a damaged radiator?
Here are a few sings that can indicate a damaged radiator:
- The temperature gauge indicates HOT.
- You can see the steam oozing out of the bonnet. An overheated engine is most likely caused by a damaged radiator.
- If you see a puddle forming beneath the car on the floor, it is most likely a leaky radiator.
Just wanted to thank you Justin at Northside Radiators and Automotive... Left my car to have new radiator, and a service to my Air Conditioner. All done without any fuss on time as promised. I have just been down the coast and back car is running like a charm and I enjoyed the comfort of the Air Con working as it should once again... I definitely recommend Northside Radiators and Automotive if you want the job done right, and on time, Justin is professional and goes that extra mile for his clients.... Support your local small Business
Fantastic customer service at a realistically fair price for quality workmanship.
Thanks to Justin for getting the old girl back on the road after an early morning collision with a roo. Justin gave a range of price options and excellent advice. Cheers!